TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Document Is An Electronic Record In Terms Of Information Technology Act, 2000 And Rules There Under As Applicable And The Amended Provisions Pertaining To Electronic Records In Various Statutes As Amended By The Information Technology Act, 2000. This Electronic Record Is Generated By A Computer System And Does Not Require Any Physical Or Digital Signatures.
COPYRIGHT & LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Please carefully review the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”), which apply to everyone who visits this Mikami. (“Mikami”) website. By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to abide by, and be bound by, the following Terms and Conditions and any amendments in effect at the time of your visit. Mikami may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by updating these legal notices, and we encourage you to review the Terms and Conditions because any such modifications will be binding on you.
COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK NOTICE
Trademarks and service marks on this Mikami website, including but not limited to product names, are registered and unregistered trademarks of Mikami and others. The contents of this Mikami website (including, without limitation, the arrangement and layout of the websites; names and logos; and text, illustrations and artwork) are the copyrighted and/or trademarked property of Mikami (or the original creator of the material) and are protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws. Nothing contained on the websites should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such marks or copyrighted material without the written permission of Mikami or such other party who may own such mark(s) or copyrighted material. Any unauthorized use of the trademarks, copyrights or other contents of this Mikami website may violate civil or criminal laws.
The Content (as defined below) presented on this Website is intended for educational or informational purposes only. Such information is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your own physician or healthcare practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information available on or received from this Website. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. In addition, the statements made about products have not been evaluated by any of the Food and Drug Administration agencies, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Please consult with your own physician or healthcare practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from this Website before using or relying on them. Your physician or healthcare practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions as Mikami may change ingredients from time to time. Mikami does not give or intend to give any answers to medical-related questions and this Website does not replace any medical professional or medical resource. Mikami does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on this Website.
IMAGES & COLORS
We try to accurately display the actual look of the products you see on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee that the actual appearance and you see on your monitor will be similar.
Nothing contained in Mikami’s website should be construed as medical, legal, investment, financial or other advice. Without limitation, nothing contained in the sites should replace medical advice, medical visits or recommendations from health care providers. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care provider for medical advice.
Mikami’s website contains links to third-party websites, which are provided as a convenience to users of our site. Mikami makes no claim or warranty of, and is not responsible for, any information found in a linked website. We encourage you to check the disclaimers and other legal notices provided on such linked sites.
NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY
While Mikami uses reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on its website, Mikami does not make, and expressly disclaims, any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied (including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement) with regard to any such information, its accuracy or completeness or the frequency that it is updated. Everything on Mikami’s website is provided “AS IS”. Mikami assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of its websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your use of Mikami’s website is at your own risk. In no event shall Mikami or any of its officers, directors, employees or affiliates, be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, incidental, punitive or consequential, or any claims or losses, resulting from or in connection with the creation or use of, or reliance on, this site or any information contained herein, any other Mikami website or any linked website contained in any such sites, or any of the information accessed through any such site or from the inability to use any such site. This limitation includes damage to your computer equipment or any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property.
USING CASH BACK & PROMO CODES/COUPONS
- Cash back Promo Code may not be applicable for all the products on the
- Special coupons should be redeemed within the limited period, and validity once expired, cannot be extended
- Two offers cannot be clubbed together using the Promo
- mikami.in reserves the right to cancel any promotional ‘Promo Code’ and the transactions in which they are used. (This is not applicable on Cash back Promo Codes)
- Cash back and Promo Code /Coupon code cannot be clubbed together to avail an offer at mikami.in. This means, if Promo Code is used in an offer, Cash back cannot be generated.
- Cash back amount is subject to change at the sole discretion Mikami.in
IMAGES & REPRESENTATIONS OF PRODUCTS/SERVICES
- Product Images are indicative in nature
- Actual Product may differ from the image. Please refer to the product specification for the product
Send us your questions/queries or comments to email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
You (“you” or “End User” or “your” or “Buyer” or “Customer”) by subscribing to or using any of our products or services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Conditions , regardless of how you subscribe to or use our products or services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
The Company reserves the right at all times to discontinue or modify any of our T&C as we deem necessary or desirable without prior notification to you. Such changes may include, among other things, the adding of certain fees or charges. We suggest to you, therefore, that you re-read this important notice containing our T&C from time to time in order that you stay informed as to any such changes. If we make changes to our T&C and you continue to use the Site, you are impliedly agreeing to the T&C expressed therein. Any such deletions or modifications shall be effective immediately upon the Company’s posting thereof. Any use of the Site by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the User of such modifications.
The Service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by www.mikami.in for any reason. Users may not have more than one account. Maintaining more than one account by a user shall amount to fraudulent act on part of the user and attract actions against such users. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your www.mikami.in account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Service or the Site.
The Company owns no responsibility in any manner over any dispute arising out of transactions by any third party using your account/e-mail provided by you to the Company or payments made by your credit card by any third party.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or www.mikami.in has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, www.mikami.in has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Company.
Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify www.mikami.in immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. www.Mikami.in reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
INTRODUCTION TO MIKAMI
The website, www.Mikami.in is operated under license by Mikami, a Priprietorship firm having its office at ‘Deepjyoti’, CSN 5859, Adarsha Nagar, Near RTO Office, Jalgaon- India. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-7030780078 “MIKAMI” is a registered trademark.
The following actions will be considered as misuse of the website, and are thus prohibited:
- Transmission or distribution of technologically harmful data like virus, malicious software, trojan, ;
- Posting or transmitting content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any kind against any group or individual;
- Transmission of junk mails, spam or chain letters;
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content;
- Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way;
- Promoting an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses;
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or posting video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
We hereby hold no liability to any sort of damage or harm caused to your software, data or computer device by downloading content from this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
The content available on this website is under worldwide copyright protection laws and hence is the sole property of MIKAMI. Modification, misuse, translation or creation of derivative work on the basis of website content is highly prohibited.
www.mikami.in grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in www.mikami.in sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on www.mikami.in infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by www.mikami.in to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by www.mikami.in.
REGISTRATION & SECURITY
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or
- You will notify mikami.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- mikami.in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
TERMS OF SALE
Once you place an order with MIKAMI, you thus agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- All the orders placed with us are subject to availability of the desired
- Once an order is placed, an acknowledgement e-mail stating the confirmation of your order will be received by you. Please note that this acknowledgement does not mean the acceptance of your order. Your order is only accepted once the payment is received from your credit/debit card/account.
- A standard authorization check is carried out on your payment card once your order is received by us. This is done solely to make sure that you have sufficient funds and thus your transaction can be carried out without any
- We make our best efforts to ensure that the product descriptions and set prices are accurate. However, error may occur. If it is discovered by us that the mentioned price at which you placed the order is incorrect, you will be informed by us at the earliest. You will be given the following two options –
- You can reconfirm your order at the corrected new price;
- If you do not wish to make the purchase any longer, you can cancel your order;
- Free delivery may be subject to minimum order value as per the Shipping Policy;
- In case we are unable to contact you regarding the price change, your order will be considered as cancelled, and the debited amount will be refunded back to your respective
- We offer you promotional discount codes that are applicable on the purchases made on this website. These discount codes can be applicable on all or certain specified products. Please note that use of only one discount code is permissible per order. You cannot use a discount code if an order is already
- As a condition of purchase, the Site requires your permission to send you administrative and promotional emails/calls. We will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about our products and promotional offers. We shall have no responsibility in any manner whatsoever regarding any promotional emails/calls/SMS/MMS sent to you. The offers made in those promotional emails/calls/SMS/MMS shall be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company and the Company owes no responsibility to provide you any information regarding such change.
- By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase products you have selected based on standard Site restrictions, Merchant specific restrictions, and on the terms and conditions stated
- You are required to create an account in order to purchase any product from the Site. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders and view your past
- The Site takes no responsibility for the services or products that are sold or supplied by third party vendors. The Company makes no warranty to their end users for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect of a product or service that is supplied by a Merchant and/for some services or activities that involve potential bodily harm (such as rock climbing, etc), and for those activities, the Company takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing those
- We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from mikami.in, however, www.mikami.in does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Site are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or service(s) available through any online or offline sale. The pricing is subject to www.mikami.in pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at www.mikami.in sole discretion.
- While mikami.in strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, www.mikami.in may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. www.mikami.in will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
- By using this Site, the User agrees to comply with all of the T&C hereof. The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), if any. The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Company, and the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. While it is the Company’s objective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of the Company, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Company may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
You may provide links to our website homepage. However, it should not suggest our association with you in any form or the other. Also, doing so must not bring any legal or reputation damage to our website.
The User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto. The Company shall not be liable for any damages to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of the Site.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale In India Only
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Jalgaon, Maharashtra..
Unless otherwise specified, the material on www.mikami.in is presented solely for the purpose of sale India. www.mikami.in makes no representation of the materials that are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own will and www.mikami.in is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
GUARANTEE OF PRODUCTS/SERVICES
www.mikami.in hereby disclaims any guarantee of the accuracy in terms of finish and appearance of the final product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website may not meet your expectations.
IMITATION OF LIABILITY
www.mikami.in will not be responsible or liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even
if www.mikami.in has been informed in advance.